SO GREAT! wherever this few seconds of inspiring outside-the-box thinking came from.! We love this unassuming woman…
…turning the tables…and the tide…
…thinking on her feet…WAY-Y-Y outside the box…
She is practicing principles of martial art:
- Ting is listen. It means to feel your opponent, to know what he wants to do.
- Hua is dissolve. It means to dissolve your opponent’s force and not letting him get you.
- Yin is seduce. It means to lure your opponent into trouble.
- Na is hold. It means to control him and keep him in trouble.
- Fa is launch. It means release force to throw the opponent away….
—Chinese Martial Arts and Health Centre: 10 Principles of Tai Chi Chuan